There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. This is a motivated and high performing team working for an industry leading health insurer that has a holistic approach to providing excellence of service to their members. Completely inbound with existing members, there are no sales involved and targets are realistic and achievable.
- Taking incoming customer enquiries regarding health insurance from existing members, developing rapport and providing a personalised service;
- Responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times' based on the calls;
- Providing high quality, solutions-based outcomes for members, working towards a 1st call resolution target'
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records, updating the database and policies.
- Previous experience in customer service, call centre experience is essential;
- Strong customer services skills with a genuine desire to problem solve and assist
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal;
- A desire to provide superior service and work to the highest standards within insurance and health services
What's in it for you:
- Flexible and work / life balance - no rotating roster
- Opportunity to grow a long and stable career path
Apply Now! Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or email@example.com