Our client is a leading wealth management provider in the Australian market. They are renowned for their product range and exceptional customer service, which has seen them win numerous industry awards and resulted in new business opportunities.
This role is placed within the investments administration function. You will work closely with other SMEs and report to a Senior Manager. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate processing of client transactions including movements of cash based on transaction instructions
- Trade settlement and reconciliation of cash/asset positions
- Corporate action and income processing
- Ensuring the highest levels of quality & service levels are met
- Act as the primary point of contact for trading and fund management issues raised by financial advisers.
- Previous experience in a back/middle office capacity with expoure to SMAs, Custodial Operations and Wealth Management platforms.
- Relevant industry qualifications ie. RG146/DFP
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to think outside the square and look at process improvement opportunities
- Professional manner and ability to work without supervision