This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join their finance team in a newly created position due to growth. The role will be commencing on a 12 month fixed contract term with the view to permanent. The role is reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant and will involve managing of the accounts across all divisions, including broker accounts, premiums and insurer remittances.
The desired candidate will have a background within credit control / accounts receivable gained within the insurance industry with experience in dealing with broker accounts and a solid understanding of insurance. At least 3 years' experience working within a credit control environment with excellent stakeholder management skills is essential.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Credit control and debt collection, working in an autonomous manner;
- Monitoring of premiums that fall due / overdue;
- Preparation of broker statements;
- Liaising between departments to management the progress of collection;
- Reconciliation of statements and payments made to offshore centre;
- Matching of receipts and unallocated funds, resolving discrepancies;
- Monthly reporting to credit control manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Debt Collections / Credit Controller role;
- Insurance experience is essential;
- Fast and efficient data entry, attention to detail;
- MYOB, iBAIS and Business banking online, advanced Excel;
- Fast learner, adaptable and quick to pick up systems;
- Able to work autonomously with excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711