Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and going through exponential growth. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Credit Manager to focus within the multicultural space. You will be responsible for the implementation of credit policies and procedures working in the due diligence team.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. Your overall task will be to support the strategic direction of the Risk department ensuring they align with the bank's overall strategy.
- Review and monitor credit risk on an assigned portfolio of debt financial transaction
- Present due diligence reports and risk alert assessments
- Work within diversified industries; energy, real estate, mining and infrastructure
- Facilitate credit application and approval process
- Maintain a customer centric approaches to facilitate the credit application and approval process ensuring compliance with business processes
- Participation and involvement to ongoing projects within the bank by recommending changes to existing models to optimise the process
- Track wider developments in the credit markets, industry trends and rating actions and communicating this to management
- Identify opportunities to mitigate potential overall risk to the business and customers
- Ad hoc credit related tasks
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience in credit risk management in cooperate, commercial or investment banking
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience writing due diligence reports
- Strong knowledge of bilateral and syndicated loan facilities with investment grade, sub investment grade and leveraged counterparties
- Commerce/Law/Related Degree qualified
- Extensive knowledge of banking products
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.