This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious finance officer to join their finance team in a newly created permanent position due to growth. The role is reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant and will involve managing of the accounts across all divisions, including broker accounts, premiums and insurer remittances.
The desired candidate will have a background within credit control / accounts receivable preferably gained within the insurance industry with experience in dealing with broker accounts and a solid understanding of insurance. At least 3 years' experience working within a credit control environment with excellent stakeholder management skills is essential.
- Responsible for Credit control and debt collection, working in an autonomous manner
- Monitoring of premiums that fall due / overdue
- Preparation of broker statements
- Liaising between departments to management the progress of collection
- Reconciliation of statements and payments made to offshore centre
- Matching of receipts and unallocated funds, resolving discrepencies
- Monthly reporting to credit control manager
- Debtor management
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Debt Collections / Accounts Receivable officer or similar preferably within insurance
- Fast and efficient data entry, attention to detail
- MYOB, iBAIS and Business banking online, advanced Excel
- Fast learner, adaptable and quick to pick up systems
- Able to work autonomously with excellent stakeholder management skills
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now to Sarah Magill at email@example.com or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5719