This is internationally recognised employer is market leading company with offices throughout Asia Pacific. Consistently a winner of multiple awards including employer of choice and employer of choice for women, this is a highly sought-after workplace. With a well-established reputation of placing high value on the engagement and contribution of their staff, they lead the way in innovation and opportunity.
The company offers unparalleled rewards and benefits including workplace flexibility and work from home options, comprehensive staff rewards including discount programs, overseas high performers trips, quarterly award & recognition incentives, employee assistance and a fun and social team culture with regular events and occasions.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced credit control officer to join a team of high performing and experienced professionals. Working as a small team of 4 within a larger client services department that is well resourced and collaborative in their approach, working closely as a team to achieve overall objectives and ensure the smooth operations of the wider business. Customer care is pivotal to our business, so a genuine focus on building relationships and positive customer outcomes is critical.
- Monitor and manage daily bank reconciliations
- Review, monitor and manage $50m ledger
- Complete in-depth high-volume reconciliations, contact clients for revenue collection, action unapplied payments and credits, monitor client billing requirements.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and journal processing
- Assist in team projects as they arise
- Month end reporting of aged trial balances (ATB's), DSO calculation etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within credit control / accounts receivable
- Advanced Excel and numerical skills, experience with great plains advantage
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, sense of urgency and effective time management skills
- Strong communication - Written and Verbal
- Client satisfaction focused, strong customer services skills
- Statutory & Compliance focused
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an upbeat and positive team culture where staff are engaged and staff retention is high. Your talents will be regularly recognised and rewarded and ongoing development in your career valued within the business. You will have the opportunity to work within a company that has a lot of fun and invests heavily in their staff, recognising they are critical to the overall success of the business.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to the link below or contact Nandani on (02) 8245 5711 quoting reference #193516