This is a company well renowned for investing in their staff, providing exceptional training and established career pathways to help support and encourage their employees to reach their goals, both professionally and personally.
- Liaising with external parties within delegated authority;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Preparing arrears and demand notices;
- Assisting client to process hardship requests;
- Ensuring all Compliance requirements are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a credit card collection or similar role;
- Outcome focused, and achievement driven;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service;
- Excellent relationship building skills.
What's in it for you:
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long- term career within financial services. They are renowned for offering exceptional career development along with genuine workplace flexibility options such as working from home options.
If this sounds like you, email your CV to Nandani Gosai at email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5711.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.