Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Credit Analyst to focus within the multicultural space. The candidate must have corporate or commercial banking credit risk management experience.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. You will be responsible for managing and implementing banking credit policies and procedures.
- Review and monitor credit risk on an assigned portfolio of debt financial transaction
- Using well development credit skills, prepare recommendations, credit papers and due diligence.
- Corporate credit risk management across finance and insurance, agriculture, business services, warehousing, etc.
- Maintain a customer centric approaches to facilitate the credit application and approval process ensuring compliance with business processes
- Participation and involvement to ongoing projects within the bank by recommending changes to existing models to optimise the process
- Track wider developments in the credit markets, industry trends and rating actions and communicating this to management
- Identify opportunities to mitigate potential overall risk to the business and customers
- Ad hoc credit related tasks
You must have:
- 3+ years experience in credit analysis within syndicated and bilateral loans
- Corporate, Commercial or Investment Banking experience
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Commerce/Law/Related Degree qualified
- Experience writing comprehensive credit proposals and recommendations