Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and going through exponential growth. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Credit Admin Manager to focus within the multicultural space. You will be responsible for providing advisory services to the team in relations to syndicated loans.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. Your overall task will be to review syndication loans against credit approvals.
- Review and monitor credit risk on Syndication loans
- Provide advisory services credit officers, relationship managers and other relevant parties in relations to syndicated loans
- Negotiate with external lawyers and client on syndication loan documents
- Prepare financial notices and ensure terms are compliant with the executed loan agreements
- Arrange syndicated loan documents for signing
- Maintain records of the syndicated loan and ensure all rollover notices are delivered to lenders at a timely manner
- Prepare annual reviews on QA and panel valuers and to present reports to the credit committee
- Ad hoc credit related tasks
- Attend site visits
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience in the financial industry or equivalent
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience in reviewing syndicated loan documentations and syndicated processes
- Strong knowledge of bilateral and syndicated loan facilities with investment grade, sub investment grade and leveraged counterparties
- Commerce/Law/Related Degree qualified
- Extensive knowledge of banking products
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.