Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Corporate Relationship Manager with a with exceptional corporate banking experience.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. You will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensuring their needs are met and grow the portfolio of existing customers.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing and new corporate customers
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Build strategic, long lasting and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify opportunities with existing customers and cross sell bank products ensuring it is always in the best interest of the customer
- Work alongside senior management to settle terms with customers
- Train and educate corporate customers on the products available
- 3+ years' experience in a Relationship Management / BDM role.
- Strong corporate banking experience
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Consultative, strategic relationship management and sales experience
- Knowledge of superannuation and wealth regulatory environment