Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Corporate Relationship Manager with a with exceptional corporate banking experience.
You will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensuring their needs are met and grow the portfolio of existing customers.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing and new corporate customers
- Focus on Corporate and Syndicated/Bilateral Transactions for Australian local clients
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Build strategic, long lasting and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify opportunities with existing customers and cross sell bank products ensuring it is always in the best interest of the customer
- Work alongside senior management to settle terms with customers
- Train and educate corporate customers on the products available
- 3+ years' experience in a Relationship Management / BDM role.
- Strong corporate banking experience (corporate or syndicated/bilateral loans)
- Consultative, strategic relationship management and sales experience
- Knowledge of banking regulatory environment