This prestigious financial services firm with an exceptional reputation for quality, professionalism and excellence in client service has an incredible opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist to join their well-established team of professionals. This is an opportunity to join a leader in their market in a team that is cohesive, down to earth and friendly within a role that will allow you plenty of scope to make it your own.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist to join their team, being the first point of contact for clients and providing administrative support to the office. The role will be reporting to the Administration Manager and will involve face to face client liaison, answering and directing of queries and day to day administration tasks to facilitate the smooth operations of this busy office. There will also be the responsibility of coordinating marketing projects and event coordination. This is a newly created position due to growth within the office and so will have plenty of scope to make it your own.
- First point of contact - face to face client liaison and answering and directing of incoming calls
- Booking and coordinating of meetings and management of calendars and resources
- Assisting with putting together of marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Client event coordination including external and internal client functions and events; design & mail out of invitations, coordination of events, sourcing of venues & suppliers, obtaining quotes and managing event
- Responding to client queries and assisting in delivery of client communication including newsletter updates
- Processing of invoices, management of office supplies and orders, general office duties
- Ad hoc duties including admin support to team and various projects
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience within a corporate environment, preferably within the financial services industry, along with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position and an ability to develop rapport and build relationships will see you truly thrive in this role where there is plenty of scope for you to take on an autonomous role with plenty of involvement and be an integral part of this fantastic team.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now to Sarah Magill at email@example.com or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5719