My client is a leading and progressive superannuation provider. They are renowned for their product range and exceptional customer service, which has seen them win numerous industry awards resulting in vast new business opportunities and member growth.
An initial three-month contract sitting within the customer service/members operations division the ideal candidate will provide the highest level of service excellence to members, advisers and various other operative bodies.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate skills across;
- Inbound calls from members and advisers
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion, prioritised and corrected
- Ensuring detailed logging around calls, issues and errors are maintained
- Actively participate in an environment of continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes
- Assist administration teams with workflow processing of contributions
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration role gained within a superannuation, banking, financial planning, and/or financial services industry
- An understanding of products offered by wealth management providers
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Genuine interest in providing customers with exceptional service
For immediate consideration please click 'apply' below.
Please note multiple roles avaialble.