Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Compliance Manager with a Wealth Management background to design and implement an enterprise -wide compliance management framework and related policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be one that comes from a banking compliance background. You will also have sound compliance knowledge and have experience working closely with government bodies and regulators.
- Develop detailed plan on implementing the Bank's compliance policy and procedure frameworks
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes; ASIC, AUSTRAC and APRA.
- Provide guidance to SME's and to train and mentor Junior Business Analyst
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders to generate early alignment of strategy, objectives and desired outcome
- Point of contact for regulators or any government authorities
- Promote positive compliance culture across business units
- Conduct meetings with individual team members for training and development opportunities
- Ad hoc tasks related to Compliance
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience in Wealth Management / Banking Compliance
- Proven team management experience
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-wide compliance management frameworks
- Experience working with separation projects
- Sound knowledge of Australian financial services laws.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Understanding of principles of good corporate governance