About the Company:
This leading Australian Industry Fund has a sterling reputation for providing quality holistic advice to its largely affluent member base. In addition to providing top quartile returns to members it also has an attractive risk offering that allows it to deliver tailored advice solutions to customers that typically demonstrate complex advice needs. In addition it has recently recalibrated its offering to service the growing SMSF segment.
Support systems include complete diary management, team administration and Paraplanning allowing Financial Planners to spend the vast majority in front of clients delivering advice without being restricted by cumbersome administration. They offer an attractive remuneration structure on both a fixed and variable basis and extensive career pathways for people seeking new challenges and who can demonstrate the required attributes.
Key role responsibilities:
- Provide professional, high quality financial planning advice to members and clients by phone and video-conferencing.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure business development opportunities are appropriately followed up.
- Work with the Client Servicing team to deliver best practice client servicing standards and ensure the best client and member outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external contacts to ensure procedures meet the needs of the both parties and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Establish, build and maintain good client relationships, effectively attracting, servicing and retaining clients
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
- DFP, ADFP & Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is essential,with a preference for CFP.
- 4+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with experience delivering holistic advice to Retail and Superannuation clients with complex wealth needs.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a reputable brand, positive team culture and seek a challenging yet rewarding role with an Industry Fund, who's genuine focus is Members First.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 185818.