A leading Industry Super Fund focussing on providing a high level of service to its Members. The business is established and looking to setup a new advice team in Sydney CBD. Suitable for a financial planner that has a clear picture of their future and taking the next step to further their career development.
The role is challenging as it demands an ambitious, passionate and self-driven individual, yet rewarding. Involves servicing the existing members of the fund and will have the ability to provide comprehensive advice across superannuation, insurance, investments, retirement planning.
The Key Duties:
- Providing and implementing complex advice strategies to members;
- Manage Inbound referrals from contact centre and develop ongoing outbound campaigns;
- Provide customer service with the members being the focal point of that service;
- Managing and conducting regular meetings with members.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years' + experience in a Financial Planning role ideally within a major Super fund;
- Must have completed or working towards a CFP & a Master's degree is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A personable nature with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of fund members;
- Exposure to and knowledge of key advice systems and software;
- Be driven, passionate and ambitious to assist the fund members.
Culture & Benefits:
- Above market salary;
- Team culture with a supportive environment;
- Sydney CBD and close to train station.