A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Compliance Specialist to join a high performing and motivated team within one of Australia's leading financial institutions within their Superannuation department.
This financial institution is seeking an experienced, motivated and determined Compliance Specialist to join their team based in Sydney CBD.
This fantastic business truly believes in investing in its people and provides a great platform to have a dynamic and successful career.
- Develop and implement specific compliance advice frameworks specialising in Superannuation
- Keeping up to date on legislation changes and communicating these to the organisation
- Ensuring risk management frameworks are in place and continuously kept up to date
- External and Internal stakeholder management ensuring best practice procedures are in place
- Project work and testing to ensure best practice within the organisation
- Able to analyse regulatory updates and construct updated compliance policies and frameworks
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3+ years' experience in compliance within Superannuation or Investment environment
- Extensive experience working with many stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience developing and advising on compliance frameworks
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.