An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance / Transaction Monitoring Manager. As the Manager, you will be responsible for the overall AML processes as well as managing a team to process Transaction Monitoring alerts in accordance with agreed timeframes and KPIs.
- Manage the Transaction Monitoring process in accordance with the bank's policies, procedures and standards
- Design a testing plan with regard to the performance of the Transaction Monitoring system
- Manage a team to process Transaction Monitoring alerts in accordance with agreed timeframes and KPIs
- Conduct quality assurance
- Maintain procedure manuals on processes
- Provide analysis and commentary for AML and Sanction reports as required
- Look for continuous improvement across the department
Skills and Experience
- Mandarin language skills desirable
- 5+ years AML / CTF experience in a similar position
- Relevant degree in Law / Banking
- CAMS qualification desirable
For a confidential discussion please call Lee Barnes on 02 8247 5707, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button.