Our client is experiencing exponential growth within the investment team. They are a growing Super Fund seeking an experienced operational compliance manager to bring their wealth of investment compliance knowledge onboard.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced investment compliance consultant with genuine interest in making a difference within a company. The role will not be restricted to the compliance space but will take on a variety of ad hoc tasks.
- BAU compliance tasks supporting the investment team ensuring policy requirements are met
- Review, report and manage AML/CTF matters
- Conduct policy review and propose any changes with the mindset of continuous improvement
- Assist in review and maintenance of group level complaints policy and company's framework
- Implementation of compliance plans, operational due diligence and testing internal audit functions.
- Work across a variety of teams ensuring group understanding and updates on compliance changes.
You must have:
- Must have 4+ years experience in investment compliance
- Investment/Legal/Compliance Background
- Policy review background
- Problem solving and genuine interest
- Proven Stakeholder management ability
- Rewarding and above market remuneration
- Flexible Working Environment
- Make a difference within a growing team