Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Compliance Manager with a with exceptional AML/CTF operational and management experience.
The ideal candidate will be one that comes from an internal or external audit background. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. You will be responsible for managing bank policy and procedures including transaction monitoring, AML/CTF, policy changes and reviews.
- Perform internal audits and report on any findings
- Manage the delivery and preparation of transaction monitoring procedures and reviews
- Identify any opportunities to work towards minimisation of legal risk across the firm
- Conduct meetings with individual team members for training and development opportunities
- Evaluate effectiveness of transaction monitoring and standard procedures to ensure optimal efficiency
- Assist with the implementation of compliance and policy strategies
- Focus on financial crime escalations and keep up to date with procedure manuals for AML/CTF operations
You must have:
- Must have audit (internal/external) experience
- 3+ years AML/CTF compliance experience
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Proven team management experience
- Experience working in transaction monitoring space
- Banking/Law/Commerce or related degree qualified