Our client is a multinational bank operating in Australia. They are experiencing exponential growth and have an opportunity for a compliance manager that can think outside the box and develop creative approaches to shape the advisory compliance function.
This is the ideal role for an experienced compliance manager with retail banking product knowledge to work with everything from existing products through to new product launches. You will be managing the end to end compliance framework and continuous improvement controls.
- End to end BAU compliance tasks in relation to superannuation, insurance and investment products and services
- Review and embed company compliance framework with the focus on continuous improvement
- Develop innovative approaches to compliance tasks with everything from existing product development to product launch
- Conduct policy review/changes, breaches, incidents and propose any changes with the mindset of continuous improvement
- Promote sustainable compliance culture throughout the bank
- Analyse complaints and incidents to work on reducing these reports and address these issues
- Provide compliance advice to the leadership team across products
- Work across a variety of teams ensuring group understanding and updates on compliance changes.
You must have:
- 5 + years compliance advisory experience
- Superannuation, insurance and investments product knowledge
- Degree qualified
- Superannuation/Legal/Compliance Background
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal skills.