Our client is an Investment Management firm experiencing growth within the market.
The firm is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to assist with the continuous change in regulations and standards within the industry and bring their expertise to the growing team.
This role will be ideal for an experienced Compliance Analyst or Consultant with extensive experience in superannuation / investments compliance seeking to take a step up to a Manager.
The ideal candidate will be looking to make an impact and working in an innovative business whilst stimulated with the idea of working within a growing firm with a large client base.
- Assist in review and maintenance of company's framework
- Identify any opportunities or gaps in the business and ensure continuous improvement of operations and controls system
- Promoting continuous growth by forecasting and capitalising on any emerging opportunities
- Assist with AML reviews and onboarding
- Regular input and insights on any proposed changes
- Breaches and innocent management
You must have:
- Must have 3+ years experience within compliance within investments, fund management or superannuation
- Degree qualified within Finance, Legal or similar
- Strong understanding of regulatory risk, compliance, change management and process design
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Problem solving and genuine interest in achieving business needs
- Rewarding and above market remuneration
- Truly make an impact on a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible Working Environment
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.