This leading National Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansions. Their vision is to be the leading provider of insurance solutions to their clients and provide unrivalled service in their market.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced insurance administrator to join their team to assist in overseeing the day to day operations of the office and manage the administration functions. This is a newly created role due to growth and will have plenty of scope for development and to make it into your own. The role will be reporting to the National Administration Manager and will involve overseeing the smooth operations of this busy underwriting agency, assisting with developing and improving systems and workflow, liaising between departments to streamline communications and handling reporting, compliance and administrative functions of the office.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily operations and administration of office function
- Liaising between different departments and offshore teams to ensure smooth communication and delivery support requirements to teams
- Undertaking audits of current administration process and recommendations for potential improvements and developments
- General administrative support through the office
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the insurance industry in an administrative capacity, with an understanding of compliance and regulations related to the industry
- Excellent attention to detail, along with strong administrative skills and an ability to liaise between multiple departments is essential
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious insurance administrator who is keen to develop their career to the next steps within a role you can mould and develop as you do.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now or call Nandani Gosai call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #184688