Join this Superannuation leader who has over 1 million members and a long-standing reputation that spans over 130 years. Their goal to provide security, support, guidance and protection to Australian customers throughout every stage of life through to retirement.
Act as an advocate for this well-respected banks Super Fund members, by leading their diverse Complaints Management Team who specialise in subject matter including Superannuation, Retirement and Investments.
- Management and upskilling of a team of Superannuation Complaints experts
- Ensure that in-depth independent reviews of all complaints are actioned, resolved and finalised to legislative standards and always communicated to customers
- Consistently seek opportunities to improve Complaints Management System to ensure best practice principles exceed community and business expectations
- Highlight insights to understand the themes of complaints and influence the products and services offering is market leading
- Report insights and performance to standards of the Complaints Management System to management, ensuring that Systemic issues are highlighted and escalated for actioning
- Effectively manage multiple relationships, with complainants, solicitors, direct members, member representatives, product partners and internal business unit leaders by pro-actively communicating with any stakeholders where required
- Assisting with collation, validation and submission of Board Reports and internal/external audits where required
- Assist Wealth Legal team with litigated matters
- Responding to AFCA queries and participation in conciliation conferences (if required)
Key candidate requirements:
- 5+ years Superannuation complaints management and dispute resolution experience in a Leadership position, with knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation and regulations for complaint management
- Demonstrated understanding of the role, functions and obligations of the Trustee and fiduciary obligations
- Legal tertiary qualification required highly regarded and Superannuation accreditations preferred
- Efficient time management, high attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and deliver outstanding customer service
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make high authority level decision with assurance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Tsiaras quoting reference: 194296.