Our client is one of Australia's largest super funds. The majority of their members are employed in the public sector, health and community services, education, police and emergency services.
They offer a supportive work culture and provide opportunities and experiences that help candidates develop their careers.
Reporting to the Member Resolution Manager, the main focus of this role would be to investigate member, employer and fund complaints and escalations to ensure there is a reduction in number of complaints raised within Superannuation Complaints Tribunal.
- Member Resolution - Support the member operations team as required with managing member queries and escalations
- Dispute Management - Collate and Submit data to external dispute ombudsmen in required time frame
- Administration & Support - Support the team members within member operations and provide positive solutions
- Experience working in a superannuation fund complaints team and sound knowledge of the superannuation complaints requirements and processes will be well regarded
- Knowledge of superannuation administration processes and systems
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary business / commerce qualifications are well regarded but are not essential a Diploma of Superannuation Management preferred
- ASFA PS146/RG146 or equivalent FPA qualification is essential - if RG146 is not held at the date of appointment assistance will be provided to complete this qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience in superannuation administration with a sound knowledge of all aspects of fund administration
- Knowledge of the superannuation industry, superannuation products, legislation and administration
If you are interested, Please apply by clicking the link below.