About the Company
My client is a Melbourne based major bank who holds an exceptional reputation in the Australian market. They are committed to progressing & developing their people to achieve positive and productive outcomes.
About the Role
Working as a specialist that is located within a Business Centre, co-located with Business Bankers. You will focus on managing a strong pipeline of home and investment lending requirements for both Relationship Managed Commercial Clients and your own self-sourced clients.
Key role responsibilities:
- You are responisble for driving mortgage sales and cross-sales performance in the Business Bank
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new businesss.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth.
- Strict adherence to Risk and Compliance processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in Home & Investment lending
- Extensive exposure to complex lending solutions and ability to identify needs for customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be successful in the role from the outset.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
For more information, please contact Libby Clements on 03 8080 7283 or click on APPLY below