An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Financial Planner to join Australia's leading major bank. We are open to an experienced Financial Planner with over 5 years experience looking to step into the Commercial space.
This role is a rare opportunity to work alongside the top performing Financial planners. The bank's model is set up to have many development opportunities as they are committed to retaining talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with commercial customers within Western Sydney Region.
- Act in customer's best interest and fully understand customers' needs
- Provide advice across commercial financial advice; superannuation, investments, retirement planning and insurance
- Provide quality advice for clients on complex decisions they need to make regarding their wealth.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Coach and collaborate with internal referral partners to drive a strong pipeline of referrals
- Work closely with staff for performance management, development and succession planning
You Will Need:
- 5+ years commercial financial planning experience
- Meet FASEA education requirements
- Hold a Practicing Certificate under AFSL
- RG146 Compliant for providing retail financial products
- Highest level of ethics and knowledgeable on current industry legislation
- Strong client centric approach
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Great exposure to key stakeholders
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.