This is a company well renowned for investing in their staff, providing exceptional training and established career pathways to help support and encourage their employees to reach their goals, both professionally and personally. Our client is looking to appoint individuals with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and venture.
- Handling escalated incoming calls from the internal teams in the contact centre;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues and recommend solutions;
- Empathetic when managing disputes and complaints that have been re-directed and ensuring quick resolutions;
- Monitoring phone calls and providing quality feedback.
- Previous phone based experience dealing with complex disputes and complaints within financial services is essential;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, eg. Finance or Commerce;
- Attention to detail and desire to succeed within a high performing, client focused environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.