A small family financial planning business looking for a committed, keen learner to join their team as a Client Services Officer, working to assist the Financial Planners and provide an exemplary service to their loyal existing client base.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of client meetings
- Implementation of strategies agreed by clients as part of their SoA's in areas of superannuation, investments and insurance
- Complete administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone to complete implementation processes of their advice
- Assist with strategy preparation including researching existing financial products
- Quality check SoA's after they have been written up by paraplanners
- Maintain accurate client records in database
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience within financial services
- Have a strong attitude towards work ethic and professional behaviour
- Be a keen learner willing to work alongside existing members of the team as well autonomously
- Have a keen eye for detail
If you believe this opportunity is for you, apply now or contact Adrian O'Donnell on 0402 030 906 or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.