About the Company:
A well-established firm with a great team culture, located near trendy cafes & based in a stunning new building with access to up to date technology. Heavily focused on career progression giving support towards a variety of different career routes.
About the role:
A full time position within a close knit team of Financial Advisers and Paraplanners providing specialised financial advice to small-medium business owners and career professionals.
- Providing ongoing support to Financial Advisers & Paraplanners
- Maintain the X-Plan database
- Scheduling and attending client meetings & delivering presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, responding to their queries & managing their reviews & reports
- Management of Insurance applications; share trading and self-managed funds.
- Extensive product research
The Successful candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the financial advice industry.
- RG146 accreditation
- X-Plan knowledge is essential
- Clear and articulate verbal & written communication skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail
Culture and benefits:
- Career progression
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
- Free gym access on site
- Beautifully designed office with up to date technology
- Free parking
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lorraine Njuguna quoting reference: 198915
Please click the apply button.