To lead and inspire a National Client Services team to deliver on advice transactional and administrative activities in a compliant fashion, according to client need and satisfaction. The role will assist Advice Delivery with Business Management requirements and will be the primary point of contact between the Client Services Function and the Practice Management team. The role will also support the implementation of effective operation of the Advice & Investment delivery function.
- Drive revenue objectives through superior client experience activities and interactions from the CST-A nationally and the effective support of Adviser goals & objectives.
- Support the delivery of Private Bank's growth & First Class advice strategy whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of advice processes.
- Coach Assistants to pro-actively spot opportunities to benefit the client either via the clients' Adviser or through direct client interaction during transactional activities
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships and collaboration with all stakeholders across ANZ.
- Act as a key reference / escalation point for team matters impacting clients/advisers.
- Drive initiatives across the Client Services function to enable advisers to provide a first class Private Wealth experience.
- Role-model provision of outstanding Client Services to enhance the experience of ANZ Private brand for internal and external stakeholders.
- Logistical and coordination support for stakeholder team meetings.
- Provide support for internal and external advice stakeholder meetings and events.
- Ensure all activities are completed according to ANZ policy and processes together with the implementation of a consistent framework.
- Ensure the Client Services team- Advice have the tools and infrastructure to perform at an optimal level and meet or exceed service expectations.
- Proactively identify and lead a culture of continuous improvement to enhance and standardise processes nationally, including implementing the improvement solutions provided by the Client Services team - Advice.
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Senior Manager A & I Delivery in a timely manner and ensure closure of issue.
- Champion strategic initiatives in conjunction with the broader Advice Delivery Teams eg Practice Manangement
- Overall management of Client Maintenance & Monitoring, Client Reporting and Transactional activities fulfilled by the Assistants.
- Completion of OH&S responsibilities as directed by stakeholders.
- Miscellaneous local office duty and business management activities as directed by Senior Manager A & I Delivery.
- Efficient co-ordination of resources and turnaround times for key deliverables incl. capacity planning and reporting (as required).
- Provision of performance feedback, coaching and development of capability to enable team to outperform and achieve career objectives.
- Driving a learning culture by leading best practice knowledge sharing and upskilling amongst team to enable them remain up-to-date with new technology, ways of working and applicable role specific learning requirements.
- Identify and develop the future Specialist role pipeline/succession.
- Take accountability towards all risk and compliance procedures and controls, mitigating risk to improve audit ratings at a business and adviser level.
- Proactively identify gaps in processes and place internal controls to mitigate any operational risk.
- Act as an escalation point for team compliance queries in relation to client files and advice on transactional processes.
- Ensure team completion of all mandatory ANZ training.
- Effective team management of complaints/risk incident handling
Skills, knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a Wealth operational Client Services environment (mandatory)
- Proven direct management/leadership skills & experience, particularly on process improvement initiatives & Advice (mandatory)
- Focus on compliance and attention to detail (mandatory)
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the 'APPLY' button below.