Our client is a leading investment platform provider across insurance, superannuation and investment products. They are currently experiencing growth and are seeking a Client Service Officer with investments and superannuation background.
The ideal candidate will be one that is currently working within the Investments space providing platform support to financial advisers. The role is unique as it is situated within the contact centre team however is a joint role with webchat and administration.
- Client account maintenance, updating accounts and processing transactions
- Managing operational and administrative functions for dealer groups and advisers
- Point of contact for clients, mainly advisers quith queries
- Managing chat and email enquiries from advisers/clients
- Produce client communications as required by advisors and managers
- Maintain accurate file notes to ensure compliance with regulations
- Over 1 year industry experience; superannuation/wealth management
- RG146 is highly regarded along with superannuation or Managed Funds
- Proven contact centre experience
- Strong and articulate communication skills
Apply now! or contact Fiona Lu on (02)8267 2492 or via email on email@example.com