A great opportunity for an experienced Client Service Officer (CSO) to be part of a leading Life Insurance Specialist business focusing on providing a high level of service to its clients. The business is an industry leader with a growing advice team, located in North Sydney. Ideally suitable for an experienced CSO/Financial planning assistant with Life Insurance experience or a Life Insurance admin professional working for a major insurer.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting one Financial Planner by looking after all administrative duties. This will involve following up outstanding information from customers and insurers, completing applications and SOA's, liaising with underwriting teams and being client centric.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide support to a financial planner by effective managing all administrative tasks
- Liaising with and attending to queries from clients and major insurers
- Preparing SOA's for life insurance products
- Following up outstanding documentation from clients and insurance companies on a daily basis
- Communicating with underwriters and clients on a daily basis and prioritising tasks
- Assisting with adhoc admin duties as assigned by the adviser
- Client centric approach with a focus on achieving the team targets
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years'+ experience as a Client Service Officer (CSO) ideally within a life insurance company or CSO/Financial Planning Assistant in financial planning business.
- Experience in Life insurance, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection products in retail or group environment
- Ideally ADFP/DFP qualified or has a willingness to work towards it
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
- Results focused with personal drive and energy
- Experience in completing Life Insurance SOA's
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Culture & Benefits:
- Career development and supportive management
- Competitive Salary
- North Sydney location