About the Company:
My client, a rapidly growing Industry Fund has become well respected in the sector, due to their honest, passionate and committed approach and aways working in their clients' best interests.
With their member base tripling in two years they are true leaders in the industry and strive to continue to shape and set the standard for professionalism and being number one trusted advisors.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support to Financial Planners
- Manage Financial Planner diaries and documentation
- Accurate and timely entering of client information into internal databases
- Ensure and provide a high standard of client service by displaying friendly, responsive communication to customer enquiries.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- DFP required ADFP preferable (exposure to the Financial Services industry preferable)
- Highly ethical, ambitious and a strong team player
- Self motivated and driven to work in the superannuation and Financial Planning industry
- Experience with systems / client data management will be highly regarded
- Outstanding customer service (telephone and face-to-face)
- High attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver an outstanding, personalised customer experience to clients
This opportunity will appeal to an individual who is eager and committed to starting their career in Financial Planning, and possesses a client centric attitude, prides themselves on compliance and best practice and is attracted to a large business that offers strong career progression.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs quoting reference: 186547