About the Company:
Our client is a boutique client centric financial advisory team focused on providing practical tailored financial planning advice to all clients. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an experienced Client Service Officer to join their team.
The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients. The ideal candidate will have completed relevant education requirements (DFP or ADFP) and experience working on SoAs. This will be the ideal role for a candidate looking to join a tight knit team in a supportive environment.
- Providing central administration support to the financial planning team and client support
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Updating and maintaining data on XPLAN
- Coordinating administrative and transactional client work including preparation of SoAs and RoAs
- Assist Financial Advisers on onboarding new clients and looking for ways to improve efficiency within the team
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in similar role within Financial Planning
- DFP or Bachelors Degree as a minimum
- Attention to detail is a must with a professional telephone manner
- Good understanding of Financial Planning, Superannuation products and services
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning software (COIN, XPLAN, etc)
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion