About the Company:
We are seeking a Client Service Officer / Financial Planning Support Officer looking to join a leading Australian Financial Services institution to grow their Financial Planning career. The role is to support clients of Financial planners and provide general advice across advice.
This will be the ideal role for you if you have completed your DFP or currently studying and looking to take the next step in the advice space.
- Key point of contact between to existint clients across corporate superannuation, phone based advice and prospective clients
- Provide general advice to clients with the focus of education, retention and engagement
- Phone based personal advice regarding advice or banking, maintaining compliance in line with statutory legislation.
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information
- Ad hoc responsibilities in large team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- DFP qualified with a degree or in final stages of DFP
- Strong experience in Risk, superannuation, managed investments, etc.
- Experience with Financial Planning software; XPLAN, COIN, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.