There are presently a number of opportunities for Client Service Officers to work within of Australias leading financial services firm working in their Life Insurance team. They are going through a company-wide growth offering suitable professionals, full time of part time to work in their Circular Quay or Parramatta offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming calls and responding to written queries with accurate technique and adhering to customer service standards and response time;
- Phone based general advice regard
- Provide quality, solutions-based outcomes for customers working towards to a first call resolution;
- Maintenance and administration of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role within a financial services call centre;
- RG146 in Generic Knowledge or Life Insurance is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #195942 on 02 8247 5711