My business partner is a high net-worth firm based in Melbourne's South. They are one of countries leading boutique practices with their own licence. We are currently looking for a Senior Client Service Officer to join the team.
Having an unrestricted license, the successful candidate will utilise their financial modelling skills to create tailored, detailed statement of advice documents with an unlimited number of products accessible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Provide direct assistance to the financial planning team, managing all operational, administrative and service related non-advice issues for a portfolio of clients
- Assist Financial Advisers with attaining new clients, maintaining client communications, and book existing client reviews
- Creating specific reports when required
- Complete and follow up super rollovers and new insurance policy lodgements
- Implementing managed fund sales, purchases and re balances in accordance with SOA recommendations
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a resilient nature
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Exceptional sales and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- DFP- Diploma of financial planning
- Bachelor degree in Business (highly Desirable)