About the Company:
We are seeking a Client Service Officer / Financial Planning Support Officer looking to join a leading Australian Bank to grow their Financial Planning career. The role is to support clients of Financial planners and assist on implementation and plans.
This will be the ideal role for you if you have completed your DFP or currently studying and looking to take the next step in the advice space.
- Key point of contact between advisory team and clients
- Assist Financial Planning team daily and providing dynamic support to clients and advisers
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Provide client support for locking in appointments and all implementation tasks
- Manage all administrative paperwork including preparing and sending out Fee Disclosure Statements
- Ad hoc responsibilities in large team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- DFP qualified with a degree or in final stages of DFP
- Strong experience in Risk, superannuation, managed investments, etc.
- Experience with Financial Planning software ; XPLAN, COIN, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.