There are currently a number of opportunities for Client Service Officers to work within a professional environment and join one of Australians leading financial services firm working in Life Insurance. The company is presently going through growth and development offering suitable candidates full time or part time work in either their Circular Quay or Parramatta offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming calls and responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times;
- Providing high quality, solutions-based outcomes for members, working towards a 1st call resolution target;
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information;
- Phone based general advice regarding Life Insurance, maintaining compliance in line with statutory legislation.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role within a financial services call centre;
- DFP preferred, RG146 essential;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #195942 on 02 8247 5711