Bring your phone-based superannuation experience into a professional corporate environment to join one of Australia's leading financial services firm working across Advice and Banking. This company is currently going through rapid growth and development, launching multiple projects across the business which is creating outstanding opportunities for growth and development of their staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls to advice clients with accurate delivery and provide solutions within standards and response times;
- Identify customer needs and provide high quality, solutions-based outcomes for members;
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information;
- Phone based personal advice regarding advice or banking, maintaining compliance in line with statutory legislation.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role within a financial service call centre is essential;
- Tier 1 qualifications are essential - RG146 in Financial Planning, Superannuation, Life Insurance & Managed Investments is essential;
- Strong written, verbal communication and excellent telephone response skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #195522 on 02 8247 5711