Bring your phone-based superannuation experience into a professional corporate environment to join one of Australia's leading financial services firm working across Advice and Banking. This company is currently going through rapid growth and development, launching multiple projects across the business which is creating outstanding opportunities for growth and development of their staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering and servicing incoming calls and responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times;
- Providing high quality, solutions-based outcomes for members, working towards a 1st call resolution target;
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information;
- Phone based general advice regarding advice or banking, maintaining compliance in line with statutory legislation.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role within a financial services call centre;
- RG146 in Financial Planning, Superannuation, Life Insurance & Managed Investments is essential;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand all current legislation and ability to continue to learn in a changing environment
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this high performing team and really see your career take off. Apply now on the link below or call Nandani quoting reference #195520 on (02) 8247 5711