An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Officer to join a leading Australian Bank and have the opportunity within a tight knit team, to learn and develop your career, whether your goal is to progress into a paraplanner, adviser or growing in other areas within the financial industry.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
- Assist Financial Planning team daily and providing dynamic support to clients and advisers
- First point of contact for clients via; phone, email and face to face
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Manage all administrative paperwork including preparing and sending out Fee Disclosure Statements
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role or financial services industry
- ADFP and degree qualified
- Ability to use financial planning software; XPLAN, COIN, ETC
- Telephone and client facing experience
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.