This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls from providers and giving clear solutions to any queries;
- Understanding the client needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for clients and recommend solutions;
- Deliver first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- 12 months' experience in a customer service phone-based role is essential;
- Exposure to claims administration is desirable but not essential;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, client focused environment;
- High attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192910