An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Officer to join a family run practice, under the branding of a Big 4 Bank. You will be responsible for providing superior service to both new and existing clients, along with supporting the day to day running of the practice.
About the Company:
- Our client is a family run Financial Planning practice, with the Advisor having a genuine passion for both the wellbeing of his clients and staff members. Established 3 years' ago, the practice provides full scale advice to a broad demographic of clientele and strives for continuous growth in the future.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the practice, including high-level back-office administration tasks and client facing front office duties.
- Preparation of implementation documents
- Managing the Advisor's diary for Financial Planning appointments
- Ensuring compliance of the highest standard is always upheld
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Financial Services
- RG146 Accredited or be willing to undertake this before commencement (this can be at clients' cost)
- Working knowledge & experience using XPlan
- Rigorous attention to detail & exceptionally well organised
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations, along with business performance requirements
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- DFP, ADFP & Bachelors in a related Financial Services topic advantageous
Culture & Benefits:
- Small but expanding business, who truly value staff and clients
- Vibrant, friendly & collaborative team environment
- Robust leadership that deeply values their staff and has a proven history of longstanding retention within the business.
- A business that truly works hard and dedicates times to servicing clients' to the best of their abilities whilst equally rewarding and celebrating success.
Are you dedicated to a career in Client Services? Do not hesitate to APPLY now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283