About the Company:
Our client is a boutique client centric financial advisory team focused on providing practical tailored financial planning advice to all clients. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to join their team.
The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients. The ideal candidate will have completed relevant education requirements (DFP or ADFP) and experience working on advice implementations. This will be the ideal role for a candidate looking to join a tight knit team in a supportive environment.
- Timely and accurate implementation of all advice documents
- Attend client meetings with the Financial Advisers to build a genuine relationship with clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships ensuring client queries are answered
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Prepare all advice documents including Fee Disclosure Statements, ongoing service agreements, invoices and relevant paperwork
- Complete adhoc tasks and work on best practice strategies
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the Financial Planning Industry
- Must have experience in advice implementation
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Experience with Financial Planning software ; XPLAN, COIN, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.