About the Company:
This client centric financial advisory team is focused on providing practical tailored financial planning advice to all clients. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an individual looking to take the next step in their career to take under their wing and develop.
They are seeking a Financial Planning Client Service Manager with relative paraplanning experience. The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients. The ideal candidate will have completed or is currently studying their DFP, ADFP or DFS and looking to take the next step in the advice space. This position is ideal for a candidate looking to progress their career within the financial advice space whether it is in the path of a Planner, Client Service or paraplanner.
- Assist Financial Planning team daily and providing dynamic support to clients and advisers
- First point of contact for clients via; phone and email
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Manage all administrative paperwork including preparing and sending out Fee Disclosure Statements
- Meet with clients face to face with the adviser
- Support senior leaders in implementing service strategy
- Ad hoc responsibilities in large team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar role
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Ideally have paraplanning experience, otherwise training will be provided
- Experience with Financial Planning software ; XPLAN, COIN, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.