About the Company:
This National Financial Institution is a recognised brand in the Australian Wealth Management sector. With a growing focus across multiple areas of personal and corporate finance, they have a growth and innovation mindset, with significant opportunities centrally and regionally
An exciting opportunity has arisen and are seeking a Financial Planning Client Service Manager. The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients. The ideal candidate will have completed or is currently studying their DFP, ADFP or DFS and looking to take the next step in the advice space. This position is ideal for a candidate looking to progress their career within the financial advice space in a national financial institution.
- Assist Financial Planning team daily and providing dynamic support to clients and advisers
- First point of contact for clients via; phone and email
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Manage all administrative paperwork including preparing and sending out Fee Disclosure Statements
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
- Acting as coach and mentor to more junior staff
- Support senior leaders in implementing service strategy
- Ad hoc responsibilities in large team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar role
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Experience with Financial Planning software ; XPLAN, COIN, etc.
- Ability to train, coach and develop
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.