This is a Fantastic opportunity for a Client Care Consultant to join a one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Australia. The candidate will be working for the clients WRAP team which handles complaints when they are escalated from the contact centre.
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions;
- Handling escalated calls and queries within SLA timeframes;
- Managing complaints received from clients with full investigation and reporting;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years' minimum previous experience in financial services, investments and WRAP platforms;
- Completed or close to completing a bachelor degree in finance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
What's in it for you:
- Step into a prestigous financial institution where you have the opportunity to grow and progress
- Above market salary, including a company bonus structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to be apart of a vibrant team! Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com.