These are customer centric role with the opportunity to grow within the organisation. These opportunities are inbound customer service roles focusing around existing member care, assisting them with general queries and educating them around their policies as well as identifying any needs for the customer.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handle all inbound calls and queries from members and non-existing member in regards to health insurance policies;
- Understanding the needs of the customer based on the knowledge you have from the general queries and identifying if there is an opportunity to upsell or cross sell other insurance products;
- Aim for first call resolutions wherever possible and liaise with other teams to resolve any underlying issues;
- Logging in queries and updating information on the database on behalf of the clients and maintain compliant throughout the process.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential & phone-based role is desirable;
- Exposure working in hospitality is highly regarded;
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #196821